Monday, May 20, 2013

Urban Chained went from a flimsy to quilted this weekend.



I have the binding made but in my haste to get this quilted I forgot to make a label and attach to the back before I quilted it...so I have to get a label ready and sew it along the edge with the binding.  (that way I only have 3 sides to hand stitch to the back).
I did make a cute pillow cover and quilted it real fast yesterday but alas no picture.
Tonight is my guild meeting.  Our speaker is Amanda Jean from crazymomquilts.  
How fun is that!! 
OK a busy day today so I better get dressed and get it started!
   

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Your quilt looks wonderful! What a fun block.

Lynn said...

Cute quilt! Let us know how your guild meeting was.

QuiltSue said...

That looks wonderful. I love how you quilted it.