My wonderful daughter, Meghan took and passed her FINAL final today in nursing school!
I'M SO PROUD OF HER I COULD SCREAM!
seriously, scream!
But instead I just cry a little joy filled cry.
She starts her internship next week in a CV/ICU (that's cardo ICU).
It is where she hopes to get a job after graduation in June.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
And now back to regularly scheduled programming, which is quilting.
Not much to show. The work is beginning again on the basement, tonight I pack everything up and cover it and hopefully in a few weeks (eternal optimist). I will be back in business. sigh. that will be nice.
Tomorrow is my Bday-the big 4 - 9! oooh
Libby and I are going to get our VIQ "very important quilter" passports for the upcoming Shop Hop in June. And then lunch somewhere. I need a day out birthday or not.
*****
So much to look forward to.
So many blessings.
Have a great day my blogging friends.
******
Fun times, fun times....Life is Good.
8 comments:
Congratulations Meghan! and Mom and Dad!! Screaming for joy is always allowed. Go ahead, scream!
Happiest of Birthdays to you!
Congratulations on your daughter's finish of nursing school! Hope the job comes through for her. How come all we want for our kids today is a good job with insurance benefits?? It makes me happy - LOL! Have fun tomorrow for your birthday - shopping and lunch should be involved. Enjoy!
Congrats to your daughter on success, I was never so happy as I was to finish nursing school and then start working. The boards were a piece of cake compared to the tests in school. Nursing is a great career and CVU is a big job. So happy for her and congrats to you Mom!
Why are you packing up the basement? I missed that somewhere... I have been working more so I miss going to the studio and longarming. My mom is using it more though so it isn't just collecting dust!!
Great for Meghan. I never knew nursing school was so very strenuous. They do make it tough. My daughter is struggling through the tough third year right now. I hope and pray I'll be celebrating with you in a couple of weeks.
Wonderful news...it was a nice break from quilting. Congratulations to mom and Meghan!
Congratulations to both of you, and happy birthday, Diane! Two reasons to celebrate!
Exciting news! You share in the credit for that accomplishment MOM!
A big congratulations to your daughter Meghan.
Post a Comment