I have the binding sewn on and pinned for hand sewing to the back on my Eat. Play. Sleep. Repeat baby quilt.
The binding is sewn on my Serengeti Dance quilt as well.
I'm continuing to sew the blocks together for CW Medallion. In this picture the side rows are already sewn on to the center and the top row is together but not added to the center.
Today I machine blanket-stitched the 3rd Bunny Hill BOM for Henrietta Whiskers
and then put the first row together.
I'm just lovin this project.
And these are SUPPOSE to be my Leader/enders but I keep finding myself piecing the little blocks together in between and then just piecing them for a bit. They are like eating m&m's---a bag at a time.
(that is how everyone eats m&m's right? not just me!)
I do need to take a little time and cut a bunch of patches for these L/E's. I think that's part of the problem; I keep having to stop and cut and then I start arranging the blocks by color and then I want to see how it will look and before you know it I've eaten another bag.
(I mean I've sewn all the little blocks together and have nothing for L/E's again.)
And I've just printed out the directions for the 10th block for LCQA. All morning I would say to myself that today was the day it would be posted and then I would say oh wait, NO I think it's not until next week...I was wrong ...and right....
******
my stupid silly computer won't recognize my printer cable AGAIN. I feel like ripping my hair out. But that would hurt real bad and not help with the printer issue.
I did download another audio book from the library today and now I'm wondering if I had troubles last month after downloading a book. (I know they're probably not related in any way but when you're techno-challenged you will grasp at anything!)
Speaking of audio books. The last one I downloaded I never even got around to putting on the Ipod for listening to and the one I got today Water for Elephants I put on the IPod but can't get it to work.
I NEED MEGHAN!!!!
OK... I'm OK now. I'm going to run down to the store for something chocolate(perhaps M&M's???) a few errands and then go back to my sewing room where it's safe and I know what I'm doing--at least most of the time.
8 comments:
You are working up a storm there...
of course you need more bags of M & M's!
OMG, You make me laugh! and now I need m&m's! Love the binding on the baby quilt! And the CW Medallion! WOW You have been so busy! Send me some of that ambition, please. :)
M & M's will make it all better...OMG tech stuff makes me CRAZY! Love your Henrietta blocks...you've been a very busy girl.
Your quilts are amazing. I can relate to so much that you wrote today. I LOVE leader/enders and also find myself sewing them all up when I need some mindless work. I finally prepped almost all I need to make Bonnie's Blue Ridge beauty. It will be a miracle if I EVER get them all sewn up.
Your CW medallion quilt is wonderful and I see that you do letters also but NOT wonky!
I want a dog like yours when I can no longer handle a Great Dane. DH says when he's dead we can have a small dog. I say "that can be arranged!"
Lots of great stuff getting done in your quilting world. I can totally relate about technology. I'm having trouble getting my wireless connection between my printer and computer to work...works great for weeks and then all of the sudden not at all. Love your Henrietta blocks...I need to work on the last two. Just so you know...I buy the big bags of M&Ms.
I definitely think you need and deserve some M&Ms after everything you achieved this month. I'm exhausted just reading it.
I am breathless reading of all you are doing. I couldnt keep up that pace.
Wow! Have you ever been busy! I can sooooooo relate to computer frustration issues. My printer won't work with my computer, so, when I want to print something, I have to do it on hubby's computer, instead. They are wonderful gadgets when they work, and are prone to getting pitched through windows when they don't. But where would us bloggers be without them? Think of all the people we'd never have gotten to know.
Post a Comment