Thursday, February 3, 2011

1st Pillow

I finished this one yesterday!  Hope to get the 2nd one done today. 


what? how'd that towel get in the picture.....
"go stillers" (which if  yinz you've never heard us talk is how native Pittsburgher's say "Steelers")
There's even a book about it.

Sam McCool's New Pittsburghese: How to Speak Like a Pittsburgher

5 comments:

Howdy said...

Cute Pillow!
Personally I don't much care who wins... I just want it to be a good game! Otherwise there need to be some outstanding commercials.

Having a good amount of southern background I grew up saying y'all... but I never could understand where my husband and especially his sister and Mom came up with "yunz"... He grew up in the Harrisburg area and north of Philly. LOL At least y'all is a contraction of "you and all"... it ain't (LOL) good grammar - but what the heck is "yunz"?

Diane said...

From the book definition. Yunz-all of you, literally "you ones." "Are yunz going to the game?"

Cindy said...

what a HEARTY pillow....full of love.

GO STILLERS!!

Carol said...

Cute pillow! Love the Terrible Towel...Go Steelers!

Lynn said...

I think the pillow is adorable!