Monday, December 13, 2010

Did you hear me go "WOO-HOO"?



About an hour ago I finished my final Block-a-Days blocks!!!

Block a Days

Block a day's

I spent the entire day cutting and piecing! The second picture is of all the blocks I made today-yup 13 of them.
I'm really happy to have them done.

I also took a picture of Snowbound.  I started to sew the rows together after finishing the last bl-a-day block and then just ran out of steam.








6 comments:

Judy D in WA said...

Wowza girlfriend! You did some serious piecing today! Good job getting them all made and so ahead of time!

QuiltSue said...

Woww, all finished, was that a big sigh of relief I heard from you? Would it be possible to see a photo parade of the quilts you've made with them all?

Carol said...

You were a very busy girl...you Block a Days are wonderful and I sure do LOVE Snowbound!

Jeanne said...

Hoorayhoorayhooray -- you did it!!!!
Has this been a long year, or what?! And now, onward to NEW projects ...
Jeanne :)

Cathy said...

Woohoo! You're finished, and ahead of time, too. Now, all you have to do is quilt them all.

Cecilia said...

Your block 4 is awesome, love the colors. I just saw the snowmen quilt on the Bunny Hill site. It is so cute. I bet it was a lot of fun.