Is off the wall now.
I'm playing around (in my mind) with border ideas. I have a couple hexi's left over and would like to put them in the borders. But I don't have enough of the dark brown batik I want to use for the inner border, I need to get to a quilt shop and hoping to go tomorrow.
Oh as I was writing this I remembered that The Quilt Co. is open until 9 pm on Thursdays....it's only 6 here now and a 35 min drive...c-ya later alligators!!
5 comments:
Have fun! Don't break the bank!
That sure turned out pretty. I hope the quilt shop had more of the batik for you.
Forget the cleaning! Things just get dirty again. Quilt instead.
You are funny!!! Did you get it? I want to do some yard work but can't, I might melt! I want some sunshine!
That quilt really is a stunner.
Hope you found the brown batik.
It is so cool!
Post a Comment